Thursday 7 May 2015

Swim a mile

Yesterday we went to the National Aquatic Center to do the Ian Daly's swim a mile with a smile. I wasn't swimming so I counted how many laps people did and when they got to 64 lengths they were then done. You could do it in groups or the really good swimmers would do it on their own. I had done it before a couple of years ago and I think it is a very good way of raising money. The money that was raised is going to Crumlin Hospital and Barretstown as Ian Daly had cancer. Ian Daly also loved to swim so his family organised the swim.
After the swim we went to Blancherstown to get food. I had M&S cookies and then we walked around Blancherstown. It was a very enjoyable day and it was one of my favourite trips in TY.

                                                                         
P5063350      Source



P5063354  Source



               Source


-Aoife.

No comments:

Post a Comment